I have sciatica related symptoms in both legs and butt cheeks

i have sciatica related symptoms in both legs and butt cheeks .i have not changed my eating habits but have lost 15 lbs in the past month.I ve had bad gas and irritable bowel problems my whole life.im started to get muscle aches all over my body.my arms,shoulders and sides of ribcage .i sleep 8 sometimes 10 hours a night but still feel tired all the time.i ve had an xray and mri on my lumbar area and everything was normal.but i ve had these sciatica like pains mainly in my butt and left leg for over a year now.the doctors i ve seen think i m making stuff up because im 22.i jjust want to know why im in so much pain.i ve done 3 months of physical therapy and nothing.if someone can help with some advice that would be great.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011