I have parotid lymph node swelling,treated for vaginal candidiasis with providone iodine. Do i need to worry about swelling ?

dear doctor i had treatment for vaginal candidiasis ,flucanazole. Im using antimicrobial ointment (providone iodine ) as a part of candidiasis tratment and Now i have a skin rash on my arm it is red n very itchy the doctor said it is pedorans dermatitis bt i dont have any relief and i dont think im bitten by any insect i noticed a swelling on my cheek front of my ear the doctor said it is parotid lymphnode swelling .i also have some discomfort in my earlobe at the top it pains a little please help me im scared about the lymphnode swelling the lymphnode is not painful
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011