I have ovarian cyst,after my cycle i feel anxious,backache and chest pain. Are these symptoms related ?

Hi guys, I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and had an IUD put in in August and everything was going good until I developed ovarian cysts , so I was put on a birth control pill as well as having the iud. I just finished my first 3 week cycle on saturday and today I have suddenly been feeling anxious and emotional, and have pain in my upper/middle back and down the middle of my chest kind of where the bone is to the sternum, and when drinking water I noticed that it hurt in my chest. Do any of you know whether this is related to all the ongoing issues or if I am perhaps just stressing out about my school work or something else? Thanks so much!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011