I have mild dysplasia.I have some minor itching on the vaginal lips, but no swelling or bumps

Just some general notes: Age:23 My sex partner is faithful; i know he was a virgin prior to our relationship (oh the joys of growing up in the same small town as him). I am also faithful partner. I have mild dysplasia . I was a raped over 2 years ago. My last time having sex was 3 days ago. Why I am worried? I have some minor itching on the vaginal lips, but no swelling or bumps. There is a minor smell (but nothing that hasn't been there since puberty), and my discharge is thick and milky (not like cottage cheese). The only change has been stress and location as I have moved recently. Any one have any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010