I have low haemoglobin with high leucocytes. I also have blood in stool and high bacteria in urine. Does it require investigation ?

Why do I have a low hemoglobin low hematocrit RBC is boarder line low 41 high eosinophils in my blood but high leukocytes rare WBC few amorphous and high bacteria in my urine Hello I am a 35 y/o female and have been experiencing pain in my upper left abdominal area, blood (bright red) in my stool, feeling very full and feeling like I have to have a bowel movement all the time and only being able to void a small amout at one time, lots of presure, I have been extreamly tired and slight headaches from time to time. I should mention my stool is soft, I eat healthy and take a muti vit. every morning but I have had hemrrohids for the past 12 years (Never resulting in a problem). I should note that I have been dignosied with HPV 15 years ago. So I received my blood/ urine test back today and was wondering why I have a low hemoglobin, low hematocrit, boarder line low RBC (4.1), MCH is also boarder line (26) along with MCHC at (32.4), high eosinophils in my blood but high leukocytes, rare WBC and high bacteria in my urine? Any feed back would be greatly appriciated!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011