I have knee injury and my MRI shows joint contusion and partial ACL tear. Do i need to go for surgery ?

i have knee injury on 17 march 2011 its three months now. my MRI report says:- 1) joint contusion. 2) mild to moderate joint effusion . 3) partial ACL tear. 4) grade 2 signal - posterior horn of lateral meniscus. doctor suggest me that i dont need surgery. but i feel sharp pain when i squat.when i consult another doctor he asked me if i feel 60-70% improvement then no need of sugery otherwise u can go for it. i don t know what to do . please suggest me appropriate treatment.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011