I have itchy clitoris when on fertomid. Why is this happening ?

I m on fertomid and every time I am suppose to ovulate, or after I ovulate my clitoris gets very irritated and itchy and the skin chips off. I also get a solid yellowish discharge, which sometimes blocks my vagina. This only lasts for approximately 7 days after ovulation , then everything goes back to normal. I put Vaseline just to make it moist and less itchy. I ve done pap smears and all is seemingly in order. Could it b d fertomid.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011