I have itching in my private parts and the skin of my labia majora is very dark

Respected Doctors and readers, I am a 26 yr old unmarried gal.....yet virgin. I would like to have solution of my problem. I have itching in my private parts- in other words in the anus ring and at the point where the two labia majora meets above the clitoral hood (in the mons pubis ) . I fail to find the reason as i cannot see the skin out there because of my pubic hairs. Also during washing with water in the bath time, sometimes i find ......a small pinhead like small lump at this meeting point of labia majora in the mons pubis. And one more thing i would like to know.....the skin of my labia majora is very dark and wrinkeld and withered...please tell me is it normal? plz help what can be the reason and cure if there is any problem....... Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011