I have irregular periods since 2 months and i have lower left abdomen and back pain

Hi... My monthly period is getting delayed.. Last month Jan 2011 i had intercourse and after which i got my periods delayed. Consulted a Gynaec and she refered Urine tests which was negative. Before any medication i got my periods on 11 jan. Now again this month its already 20 Feb and i havent got my periods. I didnt had intercourse also since my last periods. Now am feeling pain in my nipples and also lower left abdomen and back pain . What might be reason for delayed periods. I always get periods on same date every month. No weight gain or weight loss but little bit of stress in personal life. Kindly let me know the reason. I do exercise also regularly Age 26 , Female.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011