I have had sore and inflamed gums. It is effecting me so bad I am not sleeping properly.

Hi, I have had gum problems for over twelve months. I have had over 20 lots of anti-biotics in the last 12 months. My gums are sore and inflamed. I have white spots on my throat . I have ear pain to. The roof of my mouth feels swallen. I have been to the doctors but they are not very helpful. Please help I am worried I have got cancer. It is effecting me so bad I am not sleeping properly because I keep worring.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011