I have had 5 mini-strokes within 2 weeks, can online doctor tell me the reason ?

I ve had 5 mini-strokes within 2 weeks, should I see a doctor? I m 17 years old and they happened a little over a month ago and I didn t know what was going on until i looked at some symptoms and realized that i was having ischemic attacks known as mini-strokes...although i haven t had any since then, could it still be a cause of something bigger or could it lead to a future fatal stroke later? i have been diagnosed but i fit all of the criteria for one from the paralysis, confusion, memory loss , nausea , excruciating headaches, and blackened vision...the only reason i havent went to a doctor because i need some insight before they give me all these tests and charge me thousands of dollars for something i could ve figured myself. even if its not ischemic attacks those are still some harsh symptoms and i would like some ideas for the cause...thank you I meant I haven t been diagnosed..
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009