I have frequent headaches, sharp pains under my left breast. What could be the reason for this?

frequent headaches, my back and neck have been killing me, I get sharp pains under my left breast, and it hurts very bad A couple weeks ago I was depressed and got put on zoloft , im only 17, and female, The first day i took it my head hurt really bad with a migraine , the next day the same thing happened, My head hurt really bad, I was at a friends and I started turning extremely pale, almost white as a ghost, then my fingertips and lips went blue, and i couldnt breathe, then i got extremely hot and started sweating, and fainted, then all i wanted to do was sleep. I went to the hosiptal by ambulance and they said i was pefectly fine, which cannot be true.! I started feeling better. Now recently within the last week, I`ve been getting frequent headaches, my back and neck have been killing me, I get sharp pains under my left breast, and it hurts very bad, an i get dizzy and then my left side of my breast starts hurting. Then after 20 minutes im okay, Ive been sleeping alot lately, and I get tire very easily, And my stomach has been hurting lots aswell, And no im not pregnant , i did a test and it was negative. i dont know whats wrong,
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011