I have flickering in my upper eye lid. any helpful treatment ?

I mainly work on computer, from last many months I have flickering in my upper eye lid. I consulted Ophthalmologist for eye dryness as well as the flickering issue. I was advised to use CIPLOX eye ointment after compressing my eye with cloth dipped in Luke warm water. Now I don t have the dryness but it didn t help much for the flickering. Could you please advise some helpful treatment for the upper eye lid flickering.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
In Ayurveda we take it to be due to blockade of vaat this gets good relief with use of garlic amongst medicine you can have vrihat vat chintamani ras.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Anisha Parmar's  Response
flickering may be due to the weakness of eyelid can take ekangver ras 2tab 3times for longer period.
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
When the muscles that surround your eyes twitch and flutter, chances are very good that you are fatigued and stressed. So the remedy for a twitching eye is rest and relaxation.Some of the causes for it are:stress,lack of sleep,Corneal irritation or injury, Fatigue ,Prolonged staring or eye strain ,Alcohol ,Caffeine Neurological disorders .In your case i feel its due to eye strain.