I have bruises on my upper back

I have bruises on my upper back they come an go often what is the cause of them
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
bruises can be due to a problem in the coagulation cascade. I would advise you to get a coagulation profile done. Also consult a dermatologist to know if it is bruising or any other skin condition for accurate diagnosis and treatment. In case the symptoms worsen call your emergency medical helpline. Avoid self medications. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

It could be sun allergy or pimples or some sort of an aoutoimmune disease. Meet a dermatologist for further help.