I have blister on labia and my genital area is very sensitive

Over the Past few days I have had discomfort in my vaginal area burning when I urinate on the outside of my vagina, last night I went to have sex and it was very painful so my boyfriend looked and I have a blister on my left side labia minora and at the bottom outside of my vagina, very red irritated and raw on the inside, I have recently been having a lot Of trouble with urinary tract infection and just finished ab s. I have Only one sex partner and only one for 8 or mOre months and I have never had a problem likethis in the past. My genital area is very sensitive and I have to be careful what I use near it. Sex does irritated and cause my skin to be raw sometimes. My gyno is closed today and I have to wait until Monday to try to get to the bottom of this. Please help me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011