Small genital wart frozen, swelling, blister formation, discharge on popping it. Will the wart reoccur?

I had a small genital wart frozen off last week...It immediately puffed up and a blister formed as expected. Two days later the blister accidentally popped. I didn t have a choice so I just continued to drain the blister into a tissue so it wouldn t spread to surrounding healthy skin . I was curious if this affects the wart at all. Since the blister broke and went down so soon after cryo does that mean the wart went down as well and embedded itself back into my skin??
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013