I have been very bloated abdominal. Is there any Online doctor for my symptom

Hi, I am a 30 yr old female who has been very bloated in my lower abdomen & I get some tingling feelings in that area as well. About 6 months ago I went to the doctor with these symptoms as well as at the time a VERY heavy menstrual cycle which would last 8-10 days every 2 weeks, and weight gain. My doctor had me get a ultrasound to rule out cyst & fibrods which turned out to be negative & also did some blood work looking at my iron, WBC & thyroid. All these test showed to be fine. She concluded that it was just my hormones & put me on a birthcontrol pill (Loestroine). I have been taking these pills & eating healthy & exercising. While my menstrual cycle has gotten under control last month I had extreme pain with my menstrual & very heavy bleeding . I have noticed the past few days that my bloating is more noticeable, & I have also gained 4 pounds in the past 1 1/2 weeks. I have taken a home pregnancy test & that was negative. What could be going on with me ? I feel like I m pregnant but I know that I m not because of the test.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011