I have been suffering from sever aches and pains in my groin and scrotum on both sides

Hello my name is Andy, I have been taking pamsvax xl 400 capsules for several months, possibly over 12 months. They have improved my bladder problem. However, I am also a runner and have been suffering from sever aches and pains in my groin and scrotum on both sides. This has impeded my running and I have run out of ideas for what is causing the problem. I note from the pamsvax drug leaflet that it is a muscle relaxant and wonder if this could be the cause of my irritation. Has anybody heard of something similar in sportsmen taking pamsvax. I don’t believe it is a typical groin injury common in runners. Can anybody help, thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011