I have been itching for several months, how to get rid of from it ?

i have been itching for several months - no apparent rash - my allergist suggested i have bloodwork done - three that were out of range were glucose -122/ creatinine 1.2/gfr51 - i am an extremely fit, lean 60 year old white female - i ride the bike trainer 5-6 days/week,row,lift weights rockclimg 4-5 days a week, do yoga 3 days/week, dog walk, etc - have low blood pressure (110/70 in the stressful dr office setting), low resting pulse - i sometimes feel that i don t recover from workouts as quickly as i should and sometimes feel fatigued but don t know if this is to be expected in a 60 year old energizer bunny by the by, i ate chocolate just before the bloodwork which may have affected the glucose level bottom line, what do the out of range results indicate - anything to pursue further or of any concern?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010