I have been having odd movements in the lower right and left abdomen

lately i have been having odd movements in the lower right and left quadrant of my abdomen. It feels almost as a baby is kicking or moving around. It's a 20 to 30 percent chance i'm pregnant. It would make me exactly 21 weeks today. I have taken four pregnancy test all negative I have had two periods since March. I have had onset dizziness, i become neasous when i'm driving or if i'm doing a lot of moving. I do not have any digestion problems. Or any known health problems that could link to this problem( i have a small hole in my heart, heart murmur, and acute asthma) i do have a history of ovarian cyst but i have not had a problem since i was 16 i am now 19. Just to mention, i have only had one act of sexual intercourse(march) I have been tested for STI's i might have tested too early(two weeks later).
Asked On : Tue, 27 Jul 2010