I have been experiencing breast tenderness and cramps but no blood yet, kindly suggest

Took off 1 month of birth control pills & no menstrual bleeding I have been on birth control for menstrual cramps for a year now. I took one month off. I had been back on pills for 2 weeks when my boyfriend and I had sex. He pulled out without ejaculating. My period was due on Sunday so I am wondering where it is??? I have been experiencing breast tenderness and cramps but no blood yet. I am on voltaren for a possible back fracture but nothing else
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010