I have b12 deficiency what is best for me injections or pills ?

I have b12 level of 212, what is best for me ? injections or pills
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
vitamin B12 comes as Cyanocobalamine injections.Also there are many multivitamin formulations containing B12;you can take any.Different countries have different brand names for same medicine & you have not specified where you belong so that we can write a particular name.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.It all depends upon how much problem you have.Normal practice is to start with injection and then continue with medicines.You need to know that if you are vegetarian ,vegetation diet does not contain much of B12 so you need to take supplements on regular basis.Ask your doctor for details.
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, u can take any, but injectables I prefer.u can have a good diet containing liver, red meat, fish, most of non vegetarian items