I have anul fissure or fistula problem. any treatment for this ?

hai i am girish , i ahve problem in when i am going to toilet for bowel , very difficult to pass bowel, constipation ,bown going dry black colour with bad smell.i am feeling my anus opening coming out with a high pressure on it,some times bowel going like loosly ,then also very difficult ,buring in anus,itching, i caanot urinate until finish my bowel,very difficult to urinate also,after food 20 minutes discomfort wil start in abdomam area,i want to move my abdomen to and frow bz of discomfort,pain also ,i touch my anus area , a small swelling like i can touch after finishing bowel,all time discomfort in abdomen,i m feeling some block between my urinal bladder rectum and anus,for urine it wil take half an hour and for passing stool take more than one hour ,sometimes, i am pumping water in the rectum through anus and bowel passing,bz of constipation going toilet 2 or three days after only,if i sit somewhere within 5 minuts my leg wil be frees,cannot move .if i sleep also moring same thing happening,my shoulders also very tired legs also.stool coming out very thin like a small ribbon,please help me and advice me for treatment asap
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010