I have an eating disorder and I am always snacking non stop even when I am full

Hello I m a 16year old girl and my heights 5 5 or 5 6 and I weigh 182 pounds I know I m unhealthy and over weight but I think I have an eating disorder Im always snacking non stop even when I m full. I think one reason I always eat and turn to food is because I m depressed because I spend my days at home eating instead of hanging out with friends but I don t hangout with friends because of my weight and me not feeling confident and pretty about myself I don t know what to do about my constant over eating does anyone have advice cause my weights really ruining my life but it s so hard to change my eating habits. someone please help I m so depressed and lonely wich leads me to eat but then Im so lonely because I m fat and I m not confident to go and hangout with friends so it s like those two reasons feed off of eachother.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello ..‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
get your self examined for the thyroid.. to rule out that cause for your over eating, weight gain and depression..
there are many contributing factors so with determination and patience you have to work on it..
homeopathic medicines will help you in reducing the weight and the depression
along with it a healthy diet and regular walking .. will boost your confidence level..
eat curd three times in a day it helps to burn fat and drink luke warm water thrice daily to ..
wishing you good health..