I have a white boundary layer formed in the cornea of my eye. I am worried if i might go blind

I ve a white boundary layer formed in the cornea of my eye. It s been there since 3 months.It comes along with severe cold. The whole white region around the cornea becomes red revealing the nerves within. It also comes with lot of pain and fluids draining through the eye all through. Also, its very senstive to light and i cannot seee anything literally and have to close my eye. It used to occur once in 2 weeks and now its ocuring very frequently and its very severe. All the doctors say that they re never seen such a case. I m worried if i might go blind. Please suggest me a solution!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011