I have a problem of premature ejacualation, please suggest me

premature ejacualation ---- though i am a father of 2 kids , this PE has been a common problem for me., even my partner says why you have finished it so fast, i am unanswerable, if i wanted to take the second round, it takes longer time for arousal, ,my partner feels unhappy, as though i have the control over my orgasm, all i want is to go for a real reasonable LONG TIME ( atleast half an hour, instead of just 4 to 5 strokes ) PLEASE GUIDE ME TO MY REAL LONG PLEASURE.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010