I have a lump & also get pain throughout my entire leg and behind my knee

Hi I m 34 years old 125lbs and 5 7. About 4 years ago I started getting severe leg pain. Then about a year ago this hard painful lump appeared on the outside of my left knee . It hurts to bend and to get up. I can hardly straighten my leg. I also get pain throughout my entire leg and behind my knee. The lump is hard and is very tender. About a month ago I had an x-ray but the x-ray showed nothing. I d really like some answers please
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011