I have a lot of dark spots on my face, Do u have any solution ?

I have a lot of dark spots on my face i dont know what to do. Do u have any solution ?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010

One thing is if the dark spots are post pimple marks then you can use anti marks creams.
If they are not related to pimples then check out if you are allergic to any food items or soaps or cosmetics.
Also be sure that you do not have a family history of skin disease and you do not have any systemic illness, since systemic diseases also would present externally.
Also use sunscreen always and drink more water and healthy diet.
I suggest you to consult a Dermatologist if you do not find relief.

Hope I have answered your query.