I have TB in uterus. what are my chances of concieving in future ?

hi my question is i have tb in uterus what are my chances of concieving in future my gynea has asked me to take akt4 i have started taking med from yesterday i had 2 abortions in past my age is 22 plzz tell me what are my chance of getting pregnent after the tb treatment Hi doctor , my question is this that i had 2 abortions in last 2 yrs before 3 months i wanted to concieve but was not able to my gynea did an endometrial biopsy to check the cause of infetility she found that i have tb in uterus she asked me to take AKT4 and said this treatment will continue for 9 moths plz tell me will i be able to get pregnent after the treatment should I take a second option or these medicines will effect my tubes ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011