I had my menstrual cycle 16 weeks before,but home pregnancy testis negative, What could be the reason?

16 weeks since last menstral cycle with negative home pregnancy test It s been 16 weeks since my last menstral cycle, all home pregnancy tests are negative. However my abdomen feels swollen, heavy, and is also a bit tender at times. I ve also experiened in the past week constipation . I m 35 years old with one child, 12 yrs old. I ve made an appt with OB/GYN but next opening isn t for another 5 weeks. Are there any symptoms I should be looking for that could help my OB/BYN diagnose what s happening with me?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011