I had keratokonus in both eyes. will the halos or glare decrease or are they permanent ?

I had keratokonus in both eyes and it got bad in one eye so I had a corneal transplant, this was 2 years ago, i somewhat developed a slight light sensitivity after the operation but i am not sure if it was because of the transplant or because of keratokonus getting worse in the other eye. anyway 4 months ago I had lasik intralase on the eye with a corneal transplant and cross-linking+ intact ring on the other eye in an attempt to stop keratokonus progression. after the operations which I had all together i developed a high sensitivity to light I cant go out without sunglasses, It wasn t like this before the operations another complication is that I see halos or glares around light objects with the eye that went under cross-linking+ intact it s like a round light around any light object. so what i want to know is why light sensitivity increased and which eye is responsible? is it the intralase one because of TLS or the cross lining and intact one? and will the halos or glare decrease or are they permanent ? I must remind you that the operations were 4 months ago
Asked On : Thu, 23 Dec 2010