I had headache for couple of days and lower throat pain after 2-3 months and burning during urination. Do I need to worry about STDs ?

hello doctor, I had sex with a prostitute about 1 year ago but i had used condom and it didn't break but after 2-3 days i had headache for couple of days and lower throat pain after 2-3 months and burning during urination after several days but it got cured in 2-3 days too. All these happened though after several days gaps. Therefore i thought that these things might be the symptoms of HIV , so i got tested for HIV yesterday, and the result came NON- REACTIVE (a big relief ! ) so do you think that i should realx now or i should test any other STDs, if yes then which STDs i should get tested for ? are those symptoms of STDs ? NOTE:- i do not have any symptoms now..all this symptoms happened many days before and got cured quickly!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011