I had a surgery to remove ovarian cyst on my right overy. Is it possible to have cyst on my left overy also ?

Hi, i am 26yrs old. I had a surgery 3yrs ago to remove an ovarian cyst on my right ovary and the ovary was taken off as well. Is it possible to have another cyst in my left ovary cos I m experiencing serious abdominal pains on my left side? I also noticed some blood when i was pooing a few days ago and my throat feels like i might throw up as well as my head aches . Hope this doesn t affect my fertility.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011