I had a septo rhinoplasty almost 3 months ago.In my left nostril the wall of my septum is swollen blocking air from coming in and ou

In my left nostril the wall of my septum is swollen blocking air from coming in and out. Is it possible that it healed wrong and is worse than it was before. Or is it just still swollen? About 8 days after surgery i had a checkup and there was a little infection on the wall of the septum on my right nostril. The dr drained the infection and put a packing in the right side for about a week. Can this have pushed the septum over and messed it up. I hope its just swollen or else i would have to have it done again. I have a check up soon so i pushed it to a sooner date because im worried. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010