I had a really bad night with stomach cramps. Should I continue with them or stop taking them ?

I have taken Metrogyl for the past one and a half days and I had a really bad night with stomach cramps and an upset stomach Should I continue with them or stop taking them Thank You Claudette Hamer
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

METROGYL is a common drug for stomach infections and bowel problems , among the side effects stomach cramps are one in the list ,it is natural to have them when you are on the drug,but if it is really painful or causing too much discomfort,you could stop this but must switch over to another antibiotic advised by your doctor,see your doctor accordingly.

Make sure you drink good amount of water,and try to eat good food.

Wish you a speedy recovery.