I had a pea size lump on testicle from last 2 years which burst and it was full of blood and green puss

hi i have had a lump on my testicle for a very long time around the age of 16, I am 18 i dont even remember when i got it. Recently I was messing around with it and it burst and this sort of greenish puss came out, with really dark blood following it. I had never popped it before, I tried to once in a while the lump was very hard, and was about the size of a hard pea. After popping it has become loose and wrinkly and has substantially decreased in size. The lump wasn t attached to my testicle either it was just on the skin down there. I dont have any fever signs or itchiness down there, and I did not have sex when the lump was first noticed at the age of 16 so it couldnt be from sex.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011