I had a miscarriage with iud, now I am having a watery discharge with an odor.

i think i had a miscarriage but not sure i need some advice i have already seen my doctor , but he did no testing, just said my iud was still in place. but now i am having a watery discharge with an odor, but not a fishy one. and i am also very crampy. i had a light period in january the the next one started light then it got really heavy and had very intense cramps, passed several large clots but not the usual looking ones and this lasted a day. had to buy new clothes to wear to work because of it. i saw my dr but i am not convinced yet, need help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010