I had a lower lumbar injury, now it has a pain. How often i have to do x-ray ?

I had a lower back injury in 2004. Dia: Spontaneity , Facet Arthritis, Annular Tear with 2 Protruding Disc.. Lower Lumbar injury - unable to operate my concern and question is... How often should i be getting images done on my lower back to keep an eye on the Spontaneity and Facet Arthritis ? I am only 29 years old and it is really starting to take hold over my life style. I am starting to get minor leg pain and numbness in my toes when i experience the pain. Should this be of great concern to me? And if so should i ask for further follow up with a Specialist? I have had numbness and pain in my legs since the injury... Was placed on HEAVY pain killers and Anti Inflame. drugs from date of injury .. no longer take the medications and i am living with the pain. As you can imagine i have become use to the pain. Just would like to know if any follow up should be taken since the injury is now 6 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Feb 2010