I had a fever after hysterectomy. What is this fever about & how can I get rid of it ?

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 5 days back. I have developed a low grade fever 99-100. Initially it was 102 degrees and I was put on IV antibiotic Tienam. I have been given 11 injections and now the fever has reduced to 99-100 range. Today I had my tests for Blood CP, Malarial Parasite and Urine Culture. They were all normal. I have no symptoms. I am eating normally and able to walk as well. If everything is normal what is this fever about ? How can I get rid of it ? Kindly help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011