I had a fall on my right knee and doctor gave me a half plaster and told not to stand on my knee for 2 weeks

hi doc, i am 25 years old male, last evening while playing football i falled in loosing my ballance over my right knee . i heard a sound of twisting my knee. it felt like my leg was turned right for a fraction of second. it was fixed again in that time with another sound and i feel a lot of pain. i left the field and spray the knee. after 10 min the pain gone. i wanted to walk again but my right knee cant support me fully. i was falling in my right from my knees. but there was no swelling or pain. i went to doctor and he gave me a half plaster called LLBS and told me not to stand in my right knee for 2 weeks and gave me a pain killer INFLAM 400. my question is what am i suffering and would i be okay after 2 weeks and can stand on my feet confidently and what do i do now?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011