I got red eyes. What could be the reason for this?

hi, am jojo my problem is two days ago one of my eyes turned red,... just redish very scarery dont knw what happened exactly?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Red Eye is never to be neglected
It may be as simple as non specific congestion to some inflamation where Vision can be lost
Better see your nearest eye surgeon and get treated
Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
red eye without any symptom is probably not significant.wash your eyes with case of any pain,or discharge or diminished vision you have to see the doctor
hi jojo,
first of all is their any kind of injury happend to your eyes if yes then probabaly your red eyes are because of that,and if not then your red eyes can be because of the infection.So,
as per my advise you must go to meet your eye consultant right now for correct diagnosis and treatment.