I got minor fissure, can you suggest me a proper diet which can help me ?

hi I am 26 years old and when I use the toilet blood drops came I consulted a doctor and it told me that i got minor fissure can u suggest me a proper dite which can help me getting rid of this problem. I am planning to use Daflon 500 tablets with the Nitroglycerin Oint , Nitrogesic (Nitroglycerin Ointment) is it fine with me and for how long should i use this medicane and what quantity. I am currently using hourse chestnuts should I stop it or continue it. tell me a easy way to increse fiber in my dite.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011