I get some blisters with tiny rashes, is it the symptoms of genital herpes or syphilis ?

i had a primary break out about last year,this break out did not look like clusters ive seen pictures if herpes they looked more like blisters,when i went into the er the doctor told me that i was filled with puss. i have had maybe 3-4 break out since then but only one blister occured each time the blister looked like the blisters you would get on your hands or ankles .and did not last long. months later my skin had like itsy bitsy tiny rashes on my arm chest and was small red and a little bumpy looking but it was not rough it just felt like skin. are my symptoms more likely to be herpes or syfillis?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011