I get frequent white vaginal discharge. Is it normal ?

ill be out any where and my vigina leaks white or clear stuff is that normal?
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011
what vagina leaks is normal vaginal secretion that is formed to protect vagina
its body natural fluid and u need not to worry much about it.
if it change in color and smell ,only then u need to consult doctor
drink more water and keep private part clean and dry.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the clear white discharge coming of vagina is not itchy;smelly then it is normal as it is the body fluid to keep vagina moist and even acts as a lubricant which is nothing to worry.But if you have itching along with the discharge or any other symptom then it can be due to infection for which you may need examination and treatment.From what you described it should be normal.