I get a bump in the opening of my vagina with a painful urination

so 2 years ago, I felt pain while peeing so I went to the dr. who freaked me out and said he thought i had herpes because he saw a bump or something so he ran tests. I was in shock because I am married for 8 years now, and I knew that i hadnt had sex with anyone else so I had to have a long talk with my husband. When i told my husband, he immediately said that he had not been with anyone else and that the dr was wrong. The tests results came back and my dr told me that it was not herpes but he wanted me to go back to run more tests. The pain was gone by then and I never went back. I have an IUD and my periods never last more than a day or two and sometimes I skip a month. Yesterday, i felt that something was kind of bothering me in my vagina but it not painful. I looked in mirror and saw a lump/bump right before the opening of my vagina, only on one side. Today it is a little itchy, but not bad. I usually have a lot of discharge and it looks the same to me. What do you think? I am going for my annual checkup in 2 weeks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jul 2011