I felt a burning sensation while I was peeing BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

OK. So on a Saturday i was sitting down watching a movie with my sisters. When i went to the bathroom i was peeing, then felt a burning sensation and then 3 drops of blood fell. I got scared and drank more water. So i went to go pee again and less came out (w/ burring sensation). Then in the morning on Sunday i got up and when to the bathroom and a small stream of blood came out(w/ burring sensation) but it was a very very very small sample. I went to go pee at night and expected blood because i felt the burn. But no blood just a burn. And the burn went though Monday but no blood. Then on Tuesday I went to poop and i was just fine. No blood. No burning. HELP I AM SO CONFUSED. I m thinking my poop was like scratching the sides of my intestine s and so i bled. BUT I DON T KNOW. CANT SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009