I feel hungry and sick in the morning

for about the last 2 weeks, I been hungry and feel sick in the morning and throughout the day, I feel anxious and scared some parts of the day.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
As the other person said, there could be many reasons for the way you feel. I felt similar to the way you described on and off over a year for several weeks at a time, and for me it turned out to be caused by on overgrowth of yeast in my digestive system from taking antibiotics.

It took many different doctors and many tests to figure out what was wrong, so don't give up if you don't get an answer right away. Also, because of the anxiety feeling, doctors might assume that it's psychological or that you're stressed about something, but if you know you're not, don't worry. Hormone disorders and microbial overgrowth can cause your body to produce adrenalin or other things and make you feel sick, anxious, or have feelings of panic for no apparent reason. Good luck.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The way you are putting up the things i believe nothing much is wrong with you except anxiety or negativity or fear studded mind. This in itself is a cause for loss of interest in food which in turn causes weakness. Best remedy will be to get up early morning and move out in open for walk. Be happy and remain in company.
Enjoy shirodhara and body massage and have tab arogya vardhini vati cap. bravobol and rason vati. bd
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello.. for the anxiousness n getting scared homeopathic medicines will be of great help to over coming it easily
meditate, keep youself busy n occupied with things you love to do..
destress yourself.. try n b peaceful..

consult a homeopath..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Please mention age and any other physical symtoms you may have.

Sickness in the morning can be due to multiple reasons . Try taking some light food (like cereal ) as soon as you get up.
If one doesnt sleep well, sickness in the morning is seen. Please rule out pregnancy as well, also any hormonal disturbance (irregular menses).

Anxiety and fears indicate you are going through some kind of mental stress,or it could be a disorder of thyroid as well.

You will have to visit a physician to find why this is happening and start the required treatment. In case every test turns normal you may visit a psychiatrist as this could be an anxeity disorder too.

Meanwhile try relaxing, indulge in light activty of your preference, timely and balanced diet.