I feel fluttering in my tummy. I had cancer and had to have a total hysterectomy a couple weeks ago.

hi my name is Karen 4 yrs ago i had cancer and had to have a total hysterectomy a couple weeks ago i was feeling like i had the flu my stomach was starting to grow i look like i am about 5months pregnant i took a pregnancy test and it came up positive i was like no way even though i feel fluttering in my tummy so i took anther and again it came up positive i am so confused could i be pregnant is it possible ? confused
Asked On : Mon, 17 May 2010