I experienced much tiredness, whitish and sometimes watery discharge. what can I do ?

hi, I ve been trying to concieve for a few months now for my second child. This month, my period was late by a week, during which I experienced much tiredness , whitish and sometimes watery discharge. now a week later from my expected period, I started using pregnacare original and a day after, I am experiencing some bleeding , few cramps and much tiredness. could I be pregnant and what can I do in a situation like this. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011