I am too much thirsty all the time,always tired, lazy, sleepy and urinate

I am too much thirsty all the time,always tired/lazy/sleepy and urinate a lot.what problem I might be having? I am 18 years old female...will be 19 soon...its been quite a long time that i started feeling that i am going to washroom to urinate a lot....and when ever i do the amount is very i feel very very much thirsty...drinking too much water makes me feel bad plus now i am felling tired, lazy and sleepy a lot.I am fat. Little overweight for my age.I have no idea what i might be suffering through.It can be diabetes or UTI. no one is my family as far as i know ever as diabetes.please can u tell me what might be happening to me and why?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011